Upon registration for the CLTA EdTech SIG, you can request a passpower to access training workshops for teachers.
- Conduct webinars/workshops to introduce research and/or best practice among experts and educators;
- Develop CLTA-EdTech online platform for the group members to share experiences and concerns, to exchange information about instructional design (e.g., flipped/blended/online learning of Chinese language and culture in the interest of developing best practice principles) to encourage and support the dissemination of research and best practices;
- Establish a Coordinating Committee to establish and support the SIG;
- Hold the annual meeting at CLTA/ACTFL to summarize and reflect on what has been achieved, to socialize, to bring issues related to flipped/blended/online learning to all CLTA members;
- Publish CLTA-EdTech newsletter;
- Collaborate with other SIG groups in providing tech-support to publicize accomplishments of all groups and promote Chinese language on a larger scale.